Law Firm for Corporations and Consumers in Joliet, Illinois
Deep Roots and a Tradition of Service
Founded in 1874 as the O'Donnell Law Firm, Kavanagh Grumley & Gorbold, LLC embraces a history of more than 130 years of the practice of law in Will and Cook Counties, Illinois, and surrounding areas. At that time, we provided legal counsel for local businesses, farmers and railroads. Our tradition of excellent legal services continues today, serving businesses, families and individual clients confronting a wide range of legal issues.
Our firm offers the perfect combination of large firm results and small firm attention. We pride ourselves on our relationships with our clients, which include:
- Insurance companies
- Insurance adjusters
- Small to medium-sized companies
- National and international companies
- Homeowner associations
- Condo associations
- Government agencies
- Couples and individuals who need help with estate planning, wills and trusts
- Elderly who need help with estate planning and probate administration, power of attorney, asset protection and Medicaid planning (elder law)
- Private businesses and corporations as well as individuals.
Our lawyers offer unique skills in a wide range of legal issues, providing creative solutions combined with strong and steadfast representation.
Put our tradition of excellence in service behind your case. In the Joliet area and the southwest suburbs of Chicago, call KG&G at 815-727-4511 or contact us online.