Construction Law Attorneys in Southwest Suburbs, Chicago
Construction disputes can bring your project to a halt. At Kavanagh Grumley & Gorbold LLC, we realize that construction disputes lead to construction delays and impact your bottom line.
Since lawsuits can quickly diminish profits, our lawyers focus in resolving construction disputes quickly through mediation and arbitration. While construction disputes are common, not all disputes must end in lawsuits. While our attorneys focus on resolving construction disputes in the most timely and cost effective manner available, we have brought hundreds of cases to judgment, including jury trials as well as bench trials.
Clients count on KG&G to handle all aspects of construction law, from negotiation, arbitration and mediation to litigation and appeal. We have many years of experience handling a wide range of construction-related disputes including:
- Breach of contract
- Contract disputes
- Mechanic liens claims and foreclosures, including litigation
- Construction defect claims/deficiencies — plaintiff and defendant
- Workplace injuries — plaintiff and defendant
- Challenges to the validity of bids on a public project.
- Drafting of notes, security agreements and related documentation, as well as the representation of clients regarding the interpretation and enforcement of various loan documents.
- Negotiating, drafting and analyzing various types of business contracts.
- Contract, insurance and zoning litigation.
We represent financial institutions, surveyors, architects, builders, engineers, construction workers, planners, subcontractors, building owners, developers, design professionals and homeowners.
KG&G has a knowledgeable, efficient approach to case management, litigation and alternative dispute resolution, including arbitration and mediation. We will work to keep costs down so that your construction dispute will not excessively delay your project or bring profits further down.
Put our tradition of excellence in service behind your case. In the Joliet area and the southwest suburbs of Chicago, Illinois call KG&G at 815-727-4511 or contact us online.