We represent companies that are just forming and companies who have the long history Kavanagh Grumley & Gorbold, LLC does. We provide experienced legal services for small and large companies, including national companies with local ties. We can serve as in-house counsel. We can help with:
- Business formations, including partnerships, nonprofit corporations, professional corporations, LLCs and LLPs, closely held corporations and S corporations, which make the most sense for our client's business goals.
- Sale and purchase contracts and agreements.
- Dissolution of businesses, including complex dissolution litigation.
- Business counseling, including personnel policy and procedures and the overall ethics of running a business.
- Acquisition or sales of buildings.
- Sales of office condominiums and small office buildings with units inside them.
- Contracts — sale and purchase of businesses.
- Contract clarification issues, including the analysis of corporate and association by-laws, HMO/provider contracts, fire and liability insurance policies and contracts relating to the sale of goods and services.
KG&G's practice extends to state and federal trial and appellate courts. In chancery courts, we have litigated injunctions, accounting actions, the enforcement of restrictive covenants and suits seeking other equitable remedies. In addition, we have handled actions relating to fraud, consumer fraud, fraudulent transfers and creditor/bankruptcy issues.
In matters of corporate law, Kavanagh Grumley & Gorbold, LLC in the area has connections and knowledge that runs deep. When our clients need a local partner to represent their total legal needs, they look no further than KG&G.
Put our tradition of excellence in service behind your case. In the Joliet area and the southwest suburbs of Chicago, Illinois, call KG&G at 815-727-4511 or contact us online.