Will County Law Firm for Government and Municipal Law
Kavanagh Grumley & Gorbold LLC serves as legal counsel for various units of local government, including park districts, forest preserve districts, townships, villages, road districts, assessors and cities.
We can serve as general counsel as well as in-house counsel. Our attorneys have handled:
- The purchase of real and personal property
- Granting of licenses and easements
- Contracting for professional services
- Eminent domain litigation
- Annexation of property
- Zoning matters
- Personnel issues
- Public financing and bond issues
- Acquisitions litigation
- Government contracts drafting and litigation
- Intergovernmental agreements between various local and state entities
Our experience as counsel for both government entities and developers, allows our clients to receive a unique prospective on how to get their matters resolved in the most efficient manner possible. Because our attorneys have represented both sides of the process, our attorneys can offer the most effective representation when seeking approval of matters before a municipal board or in dealing with planned development from the municipal prospective.
Contact Us Today
Put our tradition of excellence in service behind your case. In the Joliet area and the southwest suburbs of Chicago, Illinois, call KG&G at 888-693-7645 or contact us online.