Mr. Grumley concentrates his civil practice in health care negligence, high exposure personal injury and property damage claims, and other areas of litigation.
During his over 30 years practicing law, Mr. Grumley has been involved in litigation in federal, state and appellate courts, throughout Illinois. He has also advised and served on the boards of various not-for-profit and civic organizations.
Jim was born and raised in Joliet, Illinois and is a graduate of Joliet Catholic High School and the University of Notre Dame.
- Illinois State Court
- U.S. District Courts for Northern and Central Districts of Illinois
- U.S. District Courts for Northern and Central District of Illinois Trial Bar
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- University of Notre Dame
Professional Associations and Board Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Will County Bar Association
Present or Past Memberships on Boards of Directors
- Joliet/Will County Center for Economic Development
- Joliet Area Historical Museum
- Joliet City Center Partnership
- Peter Claver Center
- Guardian Angel Home of Joliet
- American Cancer Society, Will County Unit
- Notre Dame Club of Joliet
- Notre Dame Club of Joliet Scholarship Foundation, Trustee