Ms. Host’s practice includes all areas of family law, specifically divorce, paternity, custody, adoption, guardianships and child support claims. She is experienced in custody trials and complex financial matters. Ms. Host also includes residential real estate closings, personal injury and worker’s compensation claims in her areas of practice. She has tried many cases to Judgment, including jury trials as well as bench trials. Additionally, Ms. Host is a Will County Court approved Family Law Mediator and Guardian ad Litem as well as a Grundy County Court approved Guardian ad Litem.
In 2015, Ms. Host was appointed to fill the vacancy as Trustee of the Village of Channahon and serves as the Public Safety and Emergency Support Chair.
- Bachelor of Arts from University of St. Francis
- Juris Doctorate IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law
- Past President of the Will County Women’s Bar Association
- Member of the Will County Bar Association
- Board Member of the Village of Channahon Planning and Zoning Commission
- Secretary of the Channahon Area Republicans
- Member of the Joliet Junior Women’s Club
Admitted to Practice: Illinois, 2003