CORPORATE LAW IS OUR BUSINESS
Starting a business is a major endeavor with a myriad of legal pitfalls that can frustrate your efforts, distract you from what is important to you, and diminish your profits. You may not know the difference between a C corporation and a limited liability company or why it is important, but we do. Forming the appropriate entity for your situation is the first step to getting your business going in the right direction and making it successful. Once your business is on its feet, we can help you navigate all of the legal obstacles that face your entity, including employment issues, worker’s compensation, and contract drafting.
We represent companies that are just forming, as well as companies who have the same long history as KGG, LLC does. We provide legal services for small and large companies, including national companies with local ties. Whether you are a non-profit organization or an international corporation, KGG has the answers to your legal questions. Our services range from filing routine annual reports to drafting employee manuals to buying and selling property to litigating disputes. Contact us for assistance with:
- Business formations, including partnerships, nonprofit corporations, professional corporations, LLCs and LLPs, closely held corporations and S corporations.
- Sale or purchase of an established business – both stock purchases and asset purchases.
- Dissolution of businesses, including complex dissolution litigation.
- Business counseling, including policy and procedures manuals and employee handbooks.
- Acquisition or sales of land and buildings.
- Contract drafting.
- Worker’s compensation and unemployment issues.
- Litigation of all types – please see our commercial litigation page.
Put our firm to work for your company. For legal counsel for all of your business’s needs in Will County, the Joliet area, or anywhere in northeastern and northcentral Illinois, call KGG, LLC at 815-727-4511 or contact us online.