Scott M. Hardek concentrates his practice in the areas of medical negligence defense, employment matters, commercial litigation, and zoning issues.
After completing a year of social service as an assistant director of a state-funded program for developmentally disabled adults in Hayward, California, Mr. Hardek returned to the Notre Dame Law School where he earned his Juris Doctor degree in 1990 and was given the Edward Barrett Award for Trial Advocacy.
Mr. Hardek has litigated and/or tried matters in Cook, DuPage, Kane, Dekalb, Whiteside, and Stephenson counties. He has also appeared before appellate courts in both the Illinois Appellate Division and the Seventh Circuit sitting in Chicago.
- Illinois, 1990
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit, 1990
- University of Notre Dame, J.D., 1990
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., 1986
Memberships & Involvement
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Illinois Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
- Illinois State Bar Association
Awards & Recognition
- Recipient of an AV® Preeminent™ Rating by Martindale-Hubbell, which rating has been maintained for more than 20 years
- Named a Super Lawyer for Personal Injury Defense, Medical Malpractice, Land Use/Zoning and Business by Law & Politics, 2007
Located at first KG&G satellite office, now open in DuPage County at:
2100 Manchester Road
Building B, Suite 906
Wheaton, IL 60187
General Phone: 630-547-2590